Hy-Line International is looking for a Southeast Asia Technical Services Manager. Candidates interested in applying for this position should send a resume and cover letter to Human Resource Department at the address below or e-mail to: email@example.com
The description for this position is as follows:
Position Title: Department: Reports to: Location:
■ Primary Function:
Southeast Asia Technical Services Manager
Southeast Asia Commercial Director and Technical Director Southeast Asia
Assess performance of Hy-Line commercial layer varieties in the eld and work to assist customers to realize the genetic potential of Hy-Line layers in the region, including but not limited to Thailand, Malaysia, Viet Nam, Indonesia, Taiwan, Korea, Philippines, Myanmar, China and other countries as needed.
- Assist Hy-Line distributors with veterinary, hatchery, and management advice relating to the general management, nutrition, vaccination programs and techniques, lighting programs, growing pullets to attain ideal body weights, and assisting customers in the Southeast Asia region to realize the genetic potential of Hy-Line layers.
- Report feedback of bird performance in the region at the parent stock and commercial level predominantly to the Regional Sales Director and the Technical Services Director responsible for the region.
- Visit key commercial account customers to verify Hy-Line performance and assist to improve performance to reach the birds’ genetic potential.
- Retrieve performance data on commercial and parent layer ocks and establish benchmarking data for performance.
- Make presentations on technical issues and general management to producers and at technical meetings.
- Comply with OSHA, bio-security, and welfare regulations.
- Other related duties and responsibilities as needed.
- ■ Special knowledge, Skills, Licenses, Certification:
- Veterinary degree or animal husbandry degree at the university level or equivalent in- eld experience.
- High pro ciency of spoken and written English language skills. Thai, Bahasa and/or Chinese language skills are a strong plus.
- Customer-service driven individual with pleasant telephone and in-person manner and voice.
- Highly organized individual with the ability to streamline and continue to pursue to improve processes.
- Demonstrated technical presentation and communication skills.
- High level of computer skills in Microsoft Of ce. (Word, Excel, Access and Adobe systems)
- Maintain the integrity of con dential information both written and oral.
- Ability to travel 60% or more. Hy-Line International provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Hy-Line International complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, and transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Hy-Line International | PO Box 310 | Dallas Center, Iowa 50063 USA | +1 515-992-3736